Welcome to my 5th blog post of this ICS bloggity :D I missed out on alot of programming and tests over vacation so now i dont know what anyone else is doing D: But i think i will catch up after this assignment thing is over. The funniest part of this week was when Julia and Dave were fighting over why a line in programming wouldnt work. Julia had put else (insert equation) and they couldnt figure what was wrong. Before the equation was written, Dave told her to write just else, even though she wanted to write else if. it turns out that that was the reason why the equation was wrong and then she got a big laugh at Dave. ANYHOOZLE
I have a gross scab on my knee. I scraped it in mexico, and i think i have mexican squirrel aids. (Squaids) And after i showered this morning, instead of the scab being hard, it got all gooey. Ewww gross. Anyway, i have 3 more blogs to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment