I want to talk about one of my favorite video game series of all time, Street Fighter. It is a game that started out in Arcades and almost every release has an arcade and home console version. It is of the fighting genre, obviously. The two Street Fighters I play the most are 3 and 4. I play them both online and offline against others. The characters I like to use are called Zangief (http://media.strategywiki.org/images/c/c3/SFA3_Zangief.gif), Cammy (http://gamersdailynews.com/images/featured/Amy/cammy.jpg), and Akuma (http://media.strategywiki.org/images/b/be/SF3_Akuma.gif). I suggest that anyone who wants to play a fun game, try Street Fighter 4. It is easy to learn, difficult to master. Give it a shot.
What did you expect, a nice, tidy looking layout? Perhaps some pictures? No, here, I'll just talk about things that annoy me, and stuff like that. It's quite fun.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Favorite Video Game(s) Post 1
I want to talk about one of my favorite video game series of all time, Street Fighter. It is a game that started out in Arcades and almost every release has an arcade and home console version. It is of the fighting genre, obviously. The two Street Fighters I play the most are 3 and 4. I play them both online and offline against others. The characters I like to use are called Zangief (http://media.strategywiki.org/images/c/c3/SFA3_Zangief.gif), Cammy (http://gamersdailynews.com/images/featured/Amy/cammy.jpg), and Akuma (http://media.strategywiki.org/images/b/be/SF3_Akuma.gif). I suggest that anyone who wants to play a fun game, try Street Fighter 4. It is easy to learn, difficult to master. Give it a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment