Saturday, August 21, 2010

Today... D:

Okay, so today was kind of a mixed bag of things. Lemme start off with this:
Chelsey had called me at like, 10, then we stopped talking on the phone. So I just went back on the computer. Then she called back the following morning at like, 1 or something, maybe 2. And we talked until about 7:30 D:

The problem with this, although I loved doing it, was that I would have literally no sleep for the family reunion I had today. So my mom walks in my room while I'm talking to Chelsey. And she says "You haven't slept yet, have you?" and I said "No" and she was like "Okay you're not going" and I was fully planning on going, it's not like I haven't pulled all nighters before. Anyway, so after being guilt tripped by my sister into going (I was going to go anyway, but she didn't seem to care) and yelled at by mom, I end up leaving, even though I really just wanted to stay home and talk to Chelsey.

So we're in the car, and for some reason my older sister is feeling cocky, so she starts bothering me about stupid shit that I won't get into. It ends up with her threatening to "pound my face in"...

Most of you don't know this, but I really can't stand when my sister acts like this. She thinks that because she's related to me, and is a girl, that I'm not going to defend myself. The last time this happened, I was so close to losing control, and I really don't want to hurt her. But if that's how she has to learn to stop fucking with me, then maybe it will have to happen someday. It happened with her and my brother, and I thought she learned that we'll stick up for ourselves. But whatever, I just decided instead of doing anything, I'd calmly warn her not to do anything. I tried to just tune her out after that.


dfhiagfhiadsdh my sister. :c

1 comment:

  1. Awh. I'm sorry to hear about your sister. D:
    Hopefully your day got better after that, though (yn)

    ReplyDelete