Monday, August 30, 2010

Rant time..

Okay, so, people make mistakes. All the time. It's a fact of life.
When people make mistakes, and you know they are genuinely sorry, it's nice not to bring stuff like that up later or hold it over them; it was a mistake, and it's just common courtesy not to do something like that. (Inb4 "It's common courtesy NOT to do what you did. I know that. TWDMAR)
Two wrongs don't make a right. That expression may be overused but I find it quite true in this situation.
I'm not trying to make myself out to be innocent or anything, because I'm not, but it was a mistake, plain and simple.
Rant Subject 2:
If you tell someone you're gonna be there for them, and honestly mean it, even if they are mad at you,  they should trust that and believe you. I said you could call me any time you wanted and I'd be here to talk to, no matter what. If you can't believe me... well, I don't even know. All I know is I'm trying my best and it seems like all my efforts are failing. Miserably.


Whatever


/wrist

1 comment: