Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You're so petty.

I like how you had to tell me you hate me before you ask about her.

When it's something serious like that, maybe you should put your feelings aside, and I don't know, try and take the high road? You could've just asked me to tell you when I knew, but no, you have to explicitly tell me that you hate me. Do you think I don't know that? Do you think that I give a flying FUCK? And in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter at all? You should care about her first and foremost and just put your differences aside.

And to avoid any more satirical posts from Scott or to avoid any misconceptions, this blog post was directed towards Eric.

2 comments:

  1. So many things I could say here, but, I'll refain.

    I'm simply going to point out that you're complaining about me saying something like that, when you too could've just taken the "high road" and been satisfied with the fact she was okay, and overlooked what I had said, rather than make a blog post complaining needlessly about it.

    Two can play the blame-game, Quinn. It's pointless because it really gets you nowhere, and I'm just happy with the fact knowing she's okay, and don't really care about your opinion of how I decided to present myself to you.

    Anyways, not going to reply to anything else regarding this, because it's actually pointless drama on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, stop causing things like this, I'm sure Quinn knows you don't like him. Quinn, stop complaining about these things if you don't care about it.

    Thank you for being direct though.

    ReplyDelete