Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wow, lol

Today

5:23pm
have you been to escape at all?


no, do you still work there ?


no lol i quit at the end of august
i'm in barrie


why :O
oh is that why


yeah i'm here for school now


oh I see
is he hiring? 8D


lol i don't think so


dammit


why are you selling your ps3?


phone bill.
lol


you should get rid of the phone


No i dont want my moms credit to go down for not paying LOL


haha
get a job
although


...


that's apparently what you are doing


i obviously am trying
:p


go work at wendy's or tim horton's or soemthing
something*


no
:P


why not?


I dont like fast food places they are silly:D


cool, i hope you can pay your phone bill with pride


:D


fast food places are the best for someone your age


meh
my parents dont want me to either


wtf lol


i livwe close to 4 different grocery stores


then they should pay your fucking bill


LMAO
I know
it's fucked
it doesn't matter
i shouldnt have gotten the bill in the first place
even though it was an honest mistake


you should stop calling 1900 numbers
what did you do?


I let my girlfriend call me LOL
i thought i had unlimited incoming calls
but i dont
my bill is currently $262


lol you crazy bastard


lmao


man, have you decided what you're doing after high school?


yep


where are you going?


Slowhawk
:D


EW NO


Lolyes


go somewhere and stay in residence


Why would I want to leave


because residence is FUCKING AWESOME
and hamilton blows giant hairy dicks


But my girlfriends in hamilton ;_;


trust me, you'll find a better one in res
:D


LOL SHUT UP


the girls here are insanely hot


go buy some booze for underage kids you silly fuck


I WILL


lmao
wanna buy my ps3


why would i want two?


two are better than one
Prove me wrong

2 comments: