Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This is a mess.

What's this really all about? I hate that we went from actual friends to nothing in the course of one summer. You say the reason is because I'm a douche bag, but how more vague can you get? Can you actually give me a real reason, or is it because I'm dating your ex (who you sure made it seem like you had gotten over, but clearly not, especially with what happened in September..)

I know there's some stupid ass guy rule which says "you can't date your friends ex" but after a certain amount of time, that dumb ass rule shouldn't apply. I really didn't want this to happen, you were one of the friends I had that I actually felt like I could talk to, because you were smart and you could relate to a lot of the stuff I talked about. If you thought I was a douche bag since the beginning, why wouldn't you tell me? Like, I'm not asking to be friends again, because after what you did, there's no chance of that ever happening (you obviously are fine with that, but I digress). All I want to know is the real reason, just give me a reason. I'm not sure if you'll read this, but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. Reasons are dumb sometimes. They don't like coming out of the dark and showing themselves to people, because they think they'll melt in the sunlight. Someone should tell them they're not vampires; they won't melt. Dumb reasons. --;

    ReplyDelete