Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh you fancy, huh?

Please disregard my last blog post if you read it. ^^; I apologize. Rest assured though, anyone who may have been related to that blog post knew about it before I posted so yeah. Anyway, I know it was TMI, so sorry ^^;.

Anyways, on to a real post *GASP* Quinn's making a real post, wut?
It just has to do with the drama that's happened recently. I'd appreciate that anyone who is *her* friend, and will naturally take her side automatically, and really wants to hate me for what happened, if they would just give me a chance to explain my side of the story. I don't want to lose any friendships I have that don't need to be lost, to be honest.

Anyways, i'm out for now. Have a fine evening.

1 comment:

  1. ... I don't really know what happened so I'm not taking any sides. :)

    ReplyDelete