What do I mean by "it's weird"? Well, I mean : It's weird being single and seeing things like: "You're the last thing I think about before I go to bed, and the first thing I think about when I wake up" or "You are my happiest hello and my hardest goodbye" and not really seeing how people can be like that.
What's more weird is knowing how it feels. Being in a relationship with these thoughts in your head is genuinely an amazing feeling, it can't be done justice with words. Even though sometimes couples fight ( :c ), it's really amazing knowing that no matter what, theres someone there for you when you need them. It's like having a best friend, but much better than that. Again, it can't be summed up in words.
I'd like to end this post with this: I am the luckiest guy on the planet. ^^;
:c <3 :3
ReplyDelete