So I had this awesome idea to write a small lil thinger for each one of my bestest friends telling them what I like about them. I think it would be fun :D
So, let's go in alphabetical order!
Aaron (Mastur)Batey
Haha x3 This guy is pretty funny, and his last name is amazing xD He plays WoW too, which is awesome :D And he has sick hair and stuffs. Pretty cool kid, I must say. He's pretty awesome for letting us chill at his house for almost like, every lunch near the end of the year :D
Adrian Batey
What can I say about Adrian... other than the fact that his taste in music is... questionable, he is awesome and funny and really nice :D Although he attempts to be the hero too much xD He also plays WoW, and he has the Goron symbol from Zelda on his shoulder, and is JACKED out of his mind o.o Scary.
Barbara Karpinsky
Well, she has been hanging out with all my friends before i met them, i think, so she deserves a spot here too. Although she's a big lurk/stalker sometimes, shes quite.. peppy and fun to be around xD Plus, I think her and another blonde haired amigo have a lil sum sum going on ;D But I digress..
Caroline Kankowski
Best frannndddd :o I haven't known her for that long, but me and her have the same opinion on alot of stuff it seems, and we can kinda relate to some of the situations going on with eachother. She's really nice and although there is alot of drama involving her and other people, she's really cool and doesnt deserve all that crap :P She's preeee cool.
Clara Luca
Clara! Clara's pretty awesome :D What i like is that i can talk to her about stuff if i ever needed to and I know she would listen and be supportive and all that nice stuff :D Scott's a really lucky guy x3 But yeah, Clara is super nice and awesome and cool and yeah! We need to hang out more though. D: Have fun in Washington!
Daminico Watson
Dommmmm :D This guy is pretty cool. He was actually my first friend from that whole group of people :P I met him in Drama class in grade 10! It was funny because we had to think of an adjective for our name that started with the same letter... he was gonna put druggie x3 but he's pretty funny and cool :D Although we hardly hang out anymore :'(
Eric Gillis
Ah, Eric... Like any cool kid would, I added him on facebook with no prior meeting or anything like that because I saw he was friends with Joe xD Although he is very analytical at times, and gets annoyed by me alot ( :( ), he's pretty cool to talk to and although I don't know if he feels the same, is a really good friend of mine D:
Joe Abdilla
He is Jesus! :D But honestly, he is the funniest guy I know and the only real challenge I have at Super Smash Bros ;D He has the dirtiest mind (like me) and although he seems to be going through tough times, he's someone I would turn to for advice if I really needed it. He is a cool guy and is generally just awesome :D
Nicole Brucelleri (sp?)
One thing I can say about Nicole: although she won't tell you what you want to hear 100% of the time, It seems like she'll tell you what you NEED to hear. It's cool to have a friend like her because she's really honest and makes you think about what you should be doing and just gives you a reality check in general, which is a good thing. We need to play Fuzion Frenzy again :O
Scott Mastromatteo
Scott's really awesome because no matter what the situation, well, with one exception ;D but with almost any other, he will remain neutral and tell it like it is :D He's reeeallllly smart and I'm so sad that he's gonna be leaving :'( But seriously, Scott is just.. splendiferous. If you need anything (except for like, money), this is your guy to go to.
If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry, just let me know and I'll post it Dx
This is an awesome idea :)
ReplyDeleteIn my musical theatre class, our teacher had each of our names written on a piece of paper and everyone wrote one positive, anonymous comment that you noticed during the course. It was actually really nice. :3
xx
Also, thankyou <3 :D
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeletehehe thx quin :D
ReplyDeleteur pretty chill urself xD