What did you expect, a nice, tidy looking layout? Perhaps some pictures? No, here, I'll just talk about things that annoy me, and stuff like that. It's quite fun.
If I could like blog posts, I would like this.
You might as well be able to like these. I don't know if Quinn understands the difference between a blog post and a Facebook status.
I understand the difference, but why put it on a facebook status for free when I can put it on blogger and make 6 cents from google adsense?
If I could like blog posts,
ReplyDeleteI would like this.
You might as well be able to like these. I don't know if Quinn understands the difference between a blog post and a Facebook status.
ReplyDeleteI understand the difference, but why put it on a facebook status for free when I can put it on blogger and make 6 cents from google adsense?
ReplyDelete