Saturday, July 17, 2010

popping bottles in the ice, like a blizzard. when we drink we do it right getting slizzard ~

So, today was a fun day. I went to Sammie's BBQ thinger, with bestfriend Caroline and girlperson Chelsey <3

So, I had arrived to Caroline's house at around 12:50. We we're talking and such, and then Chelsey was all liek "wtf do i do now" on facebook because she had just woke up at like, 1:00. So me and Caroline ended up meeting Chelsey at 7/11 and we hopped on the bus to Sammie's at like, 2:40. We arrived and we hung out with Jacob and Sammie, then a scary looking man named Kevin joined us but he was cool. Then Mike showed up, finally followed by Joe. We all chilled, played Brawl, and I have a new favorite place: Sammie's bathroom. For cool reasons. :3

Anyway, the BBQ was fun, and it was cool hanging out with friends :3

3 comments:

  1. I like the bathroom too , just sayin ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL, what happened in the bathroom? (;

    Joking! I don't wanna know. x3
    I'm glad you guys had fun at Sammie's.
    xx

    ReplyDelete