Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2nd Post of first bi-weekly blog homework

Long title? Yeah, I know. :D First things first: The Programming stuff. Fun!


Anyhooz, we had a quiz today wherein we had to create a Radio GUI. No actual programming involved, but the end result was pretty satisfying to the eye.

Now, for the part where I talk about something nobody cares about. (By the way, this will probably be the format for my blogs; Programming news first, then my personal addition)

Anyway, you may be wondering where I got my blog URL from. It is my favorite song, from The Bloodhound Gang. Here is a link to the youtube video of the song: (Nothing TOO raunchy in the video; one F-bomb is dropped, and there is, let's say, a "suggestive image". You'll see ;-)) "Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss"

Anyways, One last thing to talk about. A game I came across called Cat Mario.. well, there is only one way to describe this game. IT IS AN ABOMINATION OF GOD, A DISGRACE OF MAN, THE ABSOLUTE SPAWN OF SATAN. This game should be used as a means of torture. Yes, there are more difficult games, but this one is different. It lets you think you've won... but it kills you. You just need to try it out to see. Controls: Arrow Keys are moving and jumping, space bar is for running. Enjoy! Cat Mario

Quinn Fappiano

No comments:

Post a Comment